Thursday, August 23, 2007

Its been a while.....

It s been a while since I have posted on my blog - we have been totally mental busy as well as taking a week off with the kids so time has just run away with its self.

On the good side, we have done some cracking jobs - all of which I will up date you on as I get the pictures sorted out.

These include:-

  • A massive rockery which had totally over grown and we tamed
  • A fish pond which was just simply unbelievable - now you can see the water
  • A garden clearance to end all clearances - this nearly killed us but now amazing
  • An overgrown hedge on a busy road
All this plus:-

  • Our big UK Wedding reception
  • Our Holiday
  • Our YTS (Youth Training Scheme as was - now called work experience) Experiences
  • Our Dog Attack victim - poor Ric D!
I hope you enjoy reading the next few blog postings..

No comments: