Thursday, May 31, 2007

Global Domination.....


It had to happen at some point.

You can't run successful businesses without the odd thought of taking over the world - well today I had my first trans-Atlantic enquiry.

Though the power of Google, I was found by a lady in New York, USA who wants to give a gift of our gardening services to a close relative.

Initially, I didn't read the email too closely - general fatigue and years of "skim reading" only allow you to see certain parts that interest you - so I had mental visions of a flight to New York to do a site survey, leading to all sorts of ideas of how to get the equipment over there, or invest in a New York office etc.

Then I read it again - the recipient of the gift lives in Newbury, Berks.

I was a little disappointed not to go to NY, but nevertheless I would love to do this for the lady in question.

Anybody in South Africa who wants a bit of gardening - please just email me as I don't need too many excuses to go there!!

I am glad to see that all the money I spend on Google each month gets me found - nice one Google and of course my fantastic website as supplied by Webbuildpro

1 comment:

THE MADAGASCAN GIN PALACE said...

Hi Graham

Good to see you the other day.

The wedding photo is great, especially with the Zebra in the background!

I'm off to Madrid next weekend with my son to watch the last game of the La Liga season, guess who we are flying with?.......Riot Air.
But hey, for 1p each way I don't care how bad it is as long as we get there and back safely!

Hope to see you and Karen soon

Richard MGP