Sunday, May 20, 2007

Wedding Blog by Neale James


I hadn't realised, but Neale and Sam James of Breathe Pictures , our mates who came with us to South Africa for our wedding and did the wedding photography for us has been writing a blow by blow story of our visit to SA.
When I do get a moment to sit down and have some "me time", I check out all the people I know who are writing blogs, but because its so busy I hadn't been there for a while - what a nice surprise.
I am not sure how Neale finds the time - he has just taken over the breakfast show for Radio station Reading 107FM which is very funny - its just a shame we have such difficulty picking it up in Newbury - well worth a listen to. I am sure they have caller ID on the phone line to the studio as I can never get through - perhaps not a bad thing as I am sure we would get into trouble......I still owe you mate....revenge will come!

Go and look at Neale's Blog - he writes well and has a few sneak pictures - they are still working on our wedding album but I have seen a few pictures and they are superb.

Other blogs to visit are:
Nigel Morgan - Mr PR - always current news and stories
Richard Hayman - Madagascan Gin Palace - has re-started after a while
If you are a regular to my blog, let me know other sites worth a read

No comments: